Manuscript Submission Guidelines
The manuscripts are required to be submitted as per the following guidelines:
1. Firstly, Authors are requested to do Author Registration.
2. The registered details are verified and approved by the concerned authority.
3. After approval, authors may log in using their User ID and Password.
4. While logged in, authors can submit the manuscript along with
Name of the manuscript
5. After Submission, The corresponding author will receive the Paper ID in their registered Mail Box.
Please Note that not more than 8 Pages are allowed for submission for a single manuscript. But in any special case, Manuscript may be extended up to 10 pages.
All Papers must be submitted in IEEE paper Format. You may download the formatting Guidelines and submission Template using the following link:
Formatting Guidelines and Submission Template
The Copyright form must be submitted along with the manuscript. You may download the form using the following link:
IJTAE Copyright Form
Original and unpublished Manuscript